Thursday, December 30, 2010

I need to VENT

Without going into to much personal detail here is a mixture of my spilling emotions today..

A tiny 2 month old baby boy whom I have never met returned to his Heavenly Father the other night and I can't stop crying and thinking about him. He suffered head trauma that no child should EVER have to experience, and it cost him his tiny little life. I know him through a friend and I hate feeling helpless.

Why are some women so incredibly stupid, yet they are blessed with beautiful children and take it for granite?
Then other woman who love children and try for a baby of their own can't have kids?

It's just not fair, I know God works in mysterious ways and everything happens for a reason, but I can't help but think that this sick feeling I have is my motivation to do something to help. That's just it. I am going to do what I can to help kids in trouble in my area. Sure kids around the world need help, but kids right here in my neighborhood need help too. I'm not posting this to talk anyone else into helping and I'm not asking for any money. I just don't know what to do with all this built up emotions I am having toward these crappy moms I seem to keep hearing about.

I love Corbin so much my heart hurts, I can't imagine not doing everything in my power to provide him with a safe, happy and healthy environment full of love and attention.

Crappy moms should not have the law protecting them! And if there are crack head moms out there that keep getting pregnant and having their children taken away they should have their tubes tied and not be allowed to have anymore children.

Ughh... OK I feel a little bit better.

Thanks for letting me vent!

No comments: