Thursday, April 15, 2010

AM Radio


My brother Chris needed help moving a bed from a storage unit to my moms house, so I borrowed my father-in-laws old white truck (looks like the one pictured above) and headed out. Now take into account this is an OLD work truck. It's a manual. It's big. It's hard to drive. I'm short. And I'm driving it. I managed to drive the manual 4 speed transmission to pick up my brother and get the bed loaded. On the way back we decided to listen to the Jazz game. On AM Radio. As I drove down Geneva Road listening to the game fade in and out as we passed anything above us, street light, overpass, tree, powerline etc.. I started to think, this is a memory. Me and my brother driving an old American truck, listening to a fuzzy radio totally enjoying the ride.

1 comment:

Amy said...

First of all I'm impressed at your driving skills, I don't think I would have been able to get it into second gear :). And second, cute post :).