Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

For Christmas this year Grandma 'Cele had everyone over for some food, Christmas Bingo, and story telling. It was nice to see everyone and hang out. Darren and I are still out a digital camera, so I stole this picture from Glory's blog.

Here is a bunch of the beautiful girls that were there..

For our Christmas Darren and I went to his families home first to open presents and have breakfast, then we were off to my mom's house. It was a very nice Christmas this year, nothing to elaborate or stressful, just nice. We got some good video, but no pictures. My dad came into town Friday night we got a group together and went out for dinner and a movie, then the boys went snowboarding Saturday while Britt and I shopped.

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas as well!

1 comment:

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

you look great in your picture... I love your skirt. I am glad you had a good Christmas, I went by your house the other day because my grandma lives around the corner from you but your car wasn't there so I didn't stop, I hope you are feeling well!!