Sunday, March 4, 2012

Something worth blogging about!

I keep this cute little calendar on my fridge up to date since I forget everything lately. I was updating it today, and guess what the very last day on it turned out to be?


There is a light at the end of the tunnel after all! So since my 'official due date' is April 17th my doctor is nice enough to induce me a few days early to avoid any of the issues I had with Corbin. BUT the sad news.. instead of being like the 10-12th ish.. it's the 14th a Saturday, because the week before is SPRING BREAK and he will be out of town!! So if I'm lucky enough to go early I have to by like April 3rd so I can have my wonderful Doctor deliver. If not then he promised me and scheduled me for April 14th and I will lay in bed and wait for him.

I LOVE this baby, and I'm so excited to welcome him home, but I must admit. Being pregnant is NOT my thing. My poor husband and child would agree. Some woman just glow and have a wonderful pregnancy... me not so much... I can't wait for it to be over, I miss sleep, I miss enjoying food, I miss working out and actually having energy to last a whole day! I feel like I'm in constant pain, but decorating the nursery is helping to keep my spirits up. I have made a lot of progress on it, but I don't want to post pictures until it's complete-ish.

2 comments:

jayna said...

I hear you sista! Being pregnant is the worst, you know, except for the baby part! :) Hang in there!! He's going to be soo adorable!

Unknown said...

I cant believe you are almost done!!!! And I really cant wait to see this new adorable little guy. I hope fo ryour sake he comes early so you can avoid a strange DR :) I know Id rather be pregnant an extra month rather than have someone besides my dr deliver me!

hurry up with those nursery pics!