Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crib is complete!!!

 I made these crib bumpers and they turned out perfect!
See my SmallTownJulia blog HERE for a DIY tutorial.


My sweet grandma Nacele made this quilt for the baby and it turned out so adorable and soft!

Made this pillow with the left over material, and I'm making a blanket for the baby and Corbin to match.

Finally added some color here..

Now I just need to find some cute things to put on/in this shelf and the room is done!


I'm just over 36 weeks so hopefully our little guy will make his debut soon.. Don't get me wrong I want him to be healthy and everything.. but if he were to come tomorrow I wouldn't complain about not being pregnant for the full time :)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

oh, your crib is so cute! I love all your accessories too :) Bet you are so excited!