Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sundace

So I have been working up at The Sundance Resort since May 2011 and I am really loving it! I work with a lot of great people, and the time I spend up there usually flies by and I have a great time.

One of the perks of this job is going to be the Film Festival! I've never been up to Sundance during the Festival, so this year will definitely be new and interesting for me.

We see a lot of Celebrities up there, and no I'm not allowed to take pics with them or ask for autographes, but I can tell you who I've met/seen up there lately.. I'm not usually one to care.. but when Pierce Brosnan is smiling at you, you can't help but feel kinda cool :)

Pierce Brosnan- Really nice guy to everyone he talked to.


Kathryn Morrison (Cold Case)


Danny Masterson (That 70's Show)


Scott Wolf and his wife Kelly Limp
(I loved Scott in Party of Five and he is still just as handsome!)


The Guys from No Doubt and their families came in. They have some cute kiddos!



No comments: