Monday, December 12, 2011

Stewart Family Photo's and my 25th Birthday!

December 10, 2011

My 25th Birthday! WOW  I can't believe I'm 25. I will always remember when my Aunt Lexi turned 25 I lived with her and she said, "I'm half way to 50!" ha ha. So that is what I thought of on Saturday.  It was a great day, I got to sleep in until 9am! Can you believe it?! My sweet husband entertained Corbin while I got some much needed beauty sleep. Then I hung out, got ready and relaxed while Corbin took a nap.

We decided to get together and take a family photo for my mom's side of the family. It's seriously been a LONG time since we had all my brothers and sister together for a photo.
Testing the lighting and letting Corbin practice his new 'pirate smile'. He kept smiling like this and closing one eye! It was hillarious.


Trying to get everyone ready.







The final product. My friend Brightly was our photographer and she did a great job. Considering we took all the pics in the freezing cold outside and within 30 mins.

After the pics we walked around the Riverwoods all the Christmas lights were beautiful, and then we went to dinner at Shoots Chinese Restaurant. All in all it was a great Bday!

1 comment:

jayna said...

Happy Birthday!! 25 was one of my faves!

Those pictures are darling- and your own cute little family is so photogenic!