Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Conflicting

Sure Social Media like Facebook and Blogger is great! But sometimes I want to get on there and post stuff and then I have to stop and think.. oh yeah I'm friends with this person and I don't want them to see this or that. I HATE that feeling. Now hold on, I'm not talking gossip.. I mean MY life in general. I have co-workers that I am friends with to my 15 yr. old cousins and good 'ol Grandma. That's quite a variety if you ask me.

So.. I'll risk it on here and not FaceBook for the time being. But I am so excited!!! I FINALLY found another job. For those of you who don't know, I've been looking for an evening part time job for almost a year now. Really.. it took that long. I am currently working, but during the day and I needed nights.

But I'm keeping it a secret for now.. details later!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! I am gearing up for this memorial weekend, we are going camping with Darren's family and I can't wait! Post to come later with pics I'm sure ;)

1 comment:

The Williams Family said...

I totally know what you mean, I always want to write about stuff & change my mind when I think about EVERYONE who will see it.. Like the other day, Weston & I were playing 'Just Dance'-- & I almost wrote on Facebook that we needed to keep our Windows closed since I was dancing like a total douche, lol .. Then I thought, I CANNOT write that, my 77 year old Grandma will read it! Haha! That's exciting about the new job, congrats! I hope its the one you told me about @ Bunco! (: