Saturday, July 25, 2009

George Strait July 17, 2009




George Strait! Live in concert he is such an amazing artist and pretty good looking for an older guy. My friend Steph and I went and had a blast! It was outside and perfect wheather for a show.

We decked out in the best 'concer cowgirl' outfits we could dig out of my closet.





Blake Shelton and Julianne Hough opened for him, they were pretty good too. I love going to concerts, especially outside at Usana.



We had a few people ask us if we were sisters or twins.. must have been the matching outfits. We walked around people watching and ran into some friends from my work so we hung out with them on the grass for awhile. You wouldn't believe some of the charactors Utah brings out of people at public events. If it wasn't rude to take pictures I'd have lots!!!!

No comments: