Friday, March 13, 2009

2 weeks already!

Wow! I can't believe how fast the last two weeks have gone by! I haven't had hardly any time to get on here and update so here's a recap.

3/8/09- Sunday afternoon just hanging out

At Corbin's 2 week appointment he weighed a whopping 8lbs 9oz and was 22 and 1/4 inches long! He weighed 6lbs 14oz when he left the hospital, so I think he's getting enough to eat even though he's still super skinny. I absolutely love this little guy! He is such a good baby, he hardly ever cries, and when he does it's only because he is constantly hungry. He likes to get up early and stay awake for hours all day long only taking short naps here and there. But at night he sleeps 3-4 hours at a time for the most part. He is so cuddly and fun to spend all day with I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to leave him home all day! I suppose I'll get used to it and treasure our time together at night.

Corbin 2 weeks old 3/10/09


The shirt he is wearing below is curtisy of Sherry, Jayna and Christy. They gave Corbin this gift and it predicts his future to be a professional bowler :)

Lisa Hone a friend of ours in our riding club had this pattern specially made for her to cross stitch for Corbin. It is so beautiful and matches the nursery perfect.

And yes after 2 weeks Darren took me on my first short horse ride. OK so I just walked around in the back yard.. but it was nice to spend some time with my long lost furry friend. I was horrible and totally neglected him all winter, but he still remembers me.

3 comments:

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

You look so great. . . And little corbin is so adorable. I have wanted to come and see you guys so bad but Jaden has had RSV so I can't go near any babies or children with him, or even me because I have been around him. I hope that you guys are doing good. It looks like you are loving your time with him!!!

DTanner said...

Very cute! So do you have a new brother or sister yet?

glory said...

Wow! He is gorgeous! Congrats you guys!