Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Husband Tag!

1. What is his name? DARREN ROBINSON

2. Who eats more? HE DOES EVEN THOUGH I'M PREGGO!

3. Who said I love you first? DARREN DID.. AND I DIDN'T SAY IT BACK AT FIRST, WE WERE IN THE AIRPORT HE WAS SAYING GOOD BYE TO ME, AND JUST BEFORE I BOARDED MY FLIGHT I WENT BACK TO TELL HIM I LOVED HIM TOO :)

4. Who is taller? DARREN EVEN WITH MY HEELS ON.

5. Who is smarter? WE'RE BOTH SMART

6. Who is more sensitive? SOME DAYS I'D SAY HIM

7.Who does the laundry? ME. WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT I WASH IT ALL. AND HE PUTS IT AWAY. THAT WAY NO ONES CLOTHES GET RUINED ;)

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? SIDES DON'T MATTER, I HAVE TO SLEEP THE FARTHEST FROM THE DOOR.

9. Who pays the bills? I DO.. BUT WE KINDA DO IT TOGETHER.

10. Who cooks more? DARREN USED TO COOK MORE, BUT SINCE I'VE GOTTEN PICKY EATING LATELY I'VE BEEN COOKING. HE STILL HELPS THOUGH.

11. What meals do you cook together? ANYTHING USUALLY.

12. Who is more stubborn? PROBABLY ME

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? EITHER OF US, HALF AND HALF

14. Who has more siblings? WE BOTH HAVE 3

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? HA HA WE FIGHT OVER THE PANTS EVERYDAY.

16. What do you like to do together? SPEND ANY TIME ALONE WE CAN GET! WE'RE ALWAYS BUSY WITH SO MANY THINGS ITS NICE TO HAVE SOME QUIET ALONE TIME.

17. Who eats more sweets? ITS A TIE. I KNOW DARREN HAS A STASH AT WORK.. BUT SO DO I.

18. Guilty pleasures? DARREN'S IS ROCK BAND FOR SURE. HE CAN'T GET ENOUGH. MINE IS SECRETLY READING LOTS OF BOOKS.

19. How did you meet? IN JR HIGH HE DATED MY BEST FRIEND STEPH. BUT WE'RE ALL FRIENDS NOW!

20. Who asked who out first? WELL I BELEIVE HIS EXACT WORDS AT BROOKSIDE GAS STATION WERE, "HEY WE'RE BOTH ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE WE SHOULD GO OUT SOMETIME".. WITH THE CUTEST WHITTY GRIN. OF COURSE I SAID SURE.

21. Who kissed who first? HE TRIED TO LAY IT ON ME FOR DAYS, BUT I WAS SICK WITH A COLD SORE AND JUST WASN'T FEELING SEXY. HE WAITED FOR ME AND FINALLY PLANTED ONE ON ME AT OUR FIRST PICNIC IN THE PARK.

22. Who proposed? DARREN

23. His best features? BIG BLUE EYES AND DIMPLES!

24. What is his greatest quality? I USED TO CALL IT A 'CURSE' BUT I REALLY LIKE HOW HAPPY HE IS EVERY MORNING. HE'S LIKE THRILLED TO BE AWAKE FINALLY! HE TELLS ME ALL THE TIME HOW HE LOVES ME, AND I KNOW HE ALWAYS WILL.

3 comments:

Joe&Steph said...

Ha ha. I love your tag. I am glad we are still such good friends. I will be in town this weekend so even if you cant make B's wedding we still need to hang out!

Sherry said...

That's a cute post. I feel like I know Darren a little better :)

Unknown said...

This was fun! I know nothing about your man - but I love the part where you say he is always excited to finally be awake in the morning! That says a lot about his personality! Someday...Ill finally meet your handsome cowboy!