Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Meet the Robinson's!!

Where to start... Darren and I met at the young age of 14 & 15 but didn't begin to date until one random night brought us together by an old friend. (Yes thats you Lacy) From the night we met (again.. years later) it felt 'different' with Darren, we just seemed to click. On our first date we went to a concert in Salt Lake and completely ignored the music and talked to each other the entire time. It was so intense we both knew after that night that we would be together forever. That was February of 2007 and on April 20, 2007 Darren asked me to marry him and of course I said YES! Then on August 18, 2007 we made it official. Its now been a few months of marriage and a year later and we can't wait for the rest of life. For Christmas I got Darren a wall hanging that says, "Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.." and we intend to keep it that way forever loveing each other more and more everyday. I am truely blessed to have such an amazing guy, I always wanted that mushi "Made in a movie love" but I got that and so much more.

No comments: