I was at Roberts Crafts the other day and saw some Spring Decor that gave me an idea for this!
This was SOOO easy and most of you probably have everything you need to make it already at home.
Bam! This is all you need.. and a glue gun.
- I cut out the center of a paper plate (optional Spray paint it just in case you have any gaps)
- Pick out some pretty colored scrapbook paper, I would recommend 3-4 for variety
- Use a cup and trace perfect circles, then cut them out
- Hot glue the paper to the plate (right face up like your going to eat off it)
- Add a ribbon to hang it with or not, and your done!
I made both of these in about 15 mins from start to finish. What a fun way to make a wreath for every Holiday to switch out. I needed something to hang under this picture in my hall, and this turned out great.