Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!




Well it's officially past Valentines Day and my due date. Darren and I took Friday off to spend together and get massages for our Valentines gift to each other. It was a great idea! Instead of having to get creative and buy each other something we pampered ourselves. I got a pregnancy massage so I was actually able to lay on my stomach on a special pillow it felt so nice and Darren got the deep tissue massage he's been needing.







Feb 15th 2009- My official due date. Still no baby, but it was a nice sunny day so we decided to take our dogs on a walk and see if that would help speed things along. This didn't send me into labor, but it did give me some fun blisters on my feet because they've swollen so much now even tennis shoes aren't safe. At least I made it to the last few weeks before swelling up so bad. My hands, feet and legs are not a pretty sight. I have two doctor appointments this week, and if still nothing their going to admit me Sunday the 22nd and induce me the morning of the 23rd. There is a light at the end of the tunnel finally!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Try the Pregnancy salad. I hear it works! You'll have to look up the ingredients since the restaurant is in CA or NY. I'm also sure there is an ancient Chinese medicine out there that works! GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!!! We hope he gets here soon!

hkjhjhk said...

I can't wait for that little boy to be here! Sooo, I don't know if you have heard what else they say will put you in to labor, but lets just say it might make Darren happy, if you know what I mean!!! haha. Make sure that you or Darren call me when you have him. And if you need any help, let me know. Nephi is not that far away.